Wednesday 13 April 2011

Epiphany


And she came out of nowhere and kissed me in the darkness. It was strange how nowhere always felt like somewhere. The ties of meaning wrapped up neatly in one second seconded themselves into one sweet little bow.

Those ties came undone and spread themselves like an imagined angel of darkness spreading itself out to go to sleep as though in its rest it was the most alive. Pain was normal, it spread itself out and went to sleep taking your dreams and your nightmares with you.

She’s still there in the darkness, my lips see lips but i can’t see and the sea of darkness surrounds us like we were two twins sharing the same amniotic space.

There was something that went click and all of who I was fell out of my homeland. Time is on no ones side and if God that isn't there was a she it wouldn’t be on hers are either. Firing bullets out of my own mind that were imaginary. I’d want to be wrong so people could shoot me down out of the sky. Taking your marching orders from time the clocks have eviscerated millions. Governments are factories and factories are governments and they have a different design now but imagination can’t dream up a delusion good enough to unmake them and we have now only the making to spin something, perhaps better if only infinitesimally small and only to be blown away by the confiding hands of the clock that we are all running away from. Always remember to ask the victim what it’s like to be beaten and what it’s like for the vigilante to get away with a kiss when no one was looking. The best I can do is to remember my Amnesia.

She made honey where my lips were, the acres of space in my head shot apart by an electric spark. The darkness past a gaping doors; is this a dream, a fantasy, a memory. All we ever had was the gaping door and the acres in our heads and what is in our hands now, an electric honey that makes me cry and bite. The cut and the bliss drove by me and through me like a bus sauntering off to crash somewhere else but even if it was only ever crash that was delayed in our own predictions where else are we to go? Love and Liberty can never be evicted from each other’s bed or minimised or made remote from responsibility or kissed out of sight. In the end we all do it to ourselves and maybe we never deserved it anyway and we have yet to come to terms with life not coming out of the darkness to find us, we have to go into the darkness and find it, where ever it is.

The tongue sat in the fishbowl of the mouth and what the hell is this, a kiss? Someone your senior kisses you, this is no more than a handshake but somehow so much more. The hands on my face or on me anywhere in time are bigger than any fuck and twice the mark.

Stately the stars sit there doing nothing as though they were waiting to be pinched out, they’ve done enough already. Stars and angels mean nothing to being kissed in the dark. Doors opening up and the darkness comes at you quicker than the light. When did darkness get to be something bad by the way? Several million years of passion spill out in the mouth. It is not my desire, it is your desire filling me and making my desire. My darkness has a full stomach now, its safe now to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment