Monday 27 June 2011

Mirage



Ghosts too can go on loving the living without them ever returning the favour. I have devoured my skeleton for a delusion. Come and find me when my silliness has devoured itself and I have started again. Who would have thought silliness could be so serious eating its way up through me with its games. Roll marbles over my emotions. Sparkling stars fuse out the quickest. Now I have only to grow flowers in the wilderness. I’m swimming to the bottom of the ocean so I can breathe again. Time tiptoes around every minute squealing what wasn’t. Daftness slapped in the face and seeing what I want is always somewhere else and not a place I can move too. Say hello to who I was yesterday if you ever see him again. The landscape out here is cold but the screams of my stomach keep me singing under the facade of my smiling face. Coming home to who I really am and the finally death knells of wishful thinking, well maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment